Chicken and Rice Recipe
If you want to cook for your pup, one of the easiest and most comforting to your pup is chicken and rice. It is also very helpful for those times when your pup is restricted to a bland diet.
- 1 -2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 package of boil in bag rice
- Bring two quarters of water to a boil
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, add the boil in bag rice to the boiling water
- Cook for another 10 minutes
- Remove from heat.
- Drain water, place contents of the boil in bag rice in a bowl
- Cut chicken up into bite sized pieces and add to rice
- Serve to pups when cool
Check with your vet for proper portions. Serving size will vary by your dog’s size and activity level.