Dog Cookie Recipe for Beginners
So if you are feeling inspired after reading Bake More Dog Cookies, here is an easy, basic dog cookie recipe that anyone can make in less than 45 minutes.
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- water, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add just enough water to form a stiff dough
- Roll out the dough to desired thickness
- Using a small knife, cut dough into bite-sized strips
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Place on cooling rack
- Store in an airtight container