Pumpkin Drop Cookies Recipe
So when I was writing about the health benefits of pumpkin it made me think it would be good to post my favorite pumpkin drop cookie recipe. Since these are drop cookies, they are really easy to make. These are so good you may find yourself stealing from your dog.
- 2 cups of whole wheat or brown rice flour (white flour works too)
- 2 cups of dry oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 eggs (you can substitute one banana)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 can of pumpkin (usually comes in 15 ounce cans)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease two cookie sheets
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
- This will be pretty wet. If it is too wet, add more flour.
- Using a teaspoon (or your fingers) place a small drop on the cookie sheet
- Bake cookies for 40 minutes
- Store cookies in a seal-tight container in the fridge for up to one-week or freeze for up to two months.
Depending on the size of your “drop” it should make two cookie sheets of about 48 per sheet. Enjoy.