Spinach and Parmesan Cheese Pup Cake Recipe
Chef Riley is back in the kitchen cooking up healthy treats for all his friends to share on St. Paddy’s Day. These pup cakes are sure to be a hit with even the most finicky pup.
- 4 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 13.5 ounce can of spinach
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly grease two 12-mini-cupcake pans or spray with a non-cook spray
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Fill each cup about 3/4 full
- Bake for 50-55 minutes
- Place on a baking rack to cool before serving
If you want to make the pup cakes even more special, you and frost them. Take 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese and blend it for about 30 seconds. Spread it over pup cakes and enjoy!